NTO TFC 2015 - HEADER
Northern Trust Open City of Hope Tickets Fore Charity Home Buy Tickets Event Info Charity Registration About Tickets Fore Charity City of Hope Contact
Bookmark and Share
Event Information

WHAT: The Northern Trust Open is among the most respected tournaments on the PGA TOUR. Held at The Riviera Country Club, it attracts one of the strongest fields in professional golf. Since the first tee shot in 1926, the Northern Trust Open has seen the legends of golf make their first TOUR appearances, break down barriers and cement their names in the history of the game. Past champions are a who's who, among them - Ben Hogan, Sam Snead, Byron Nelson, Arnold Palmer, Tom Watson, Johnny Miller, Nick Faldo, Ernie Els, Fred Couples and Phil Mickelson.

WHEN: February 18 to 22, 2015.  View the 2015 Northern Trust Open Schedule of Events.

WHERE: The Riviera Country Club, Los Angeles, California. Noted for its spectacular beauty and unique challenging design, the George C. Thomas masterpiece is perennially rated among the finest in the world.

TICKETS: When you buy tickets to the Northern Trust Open through TICKETS Fore CHARITY, 100 percent of the net ticket proceeds will go to a local charity. Your chosen charity will keep 80 percent of the net proceeds and the remaining 20 percent of the net proceeds goes to City of Hope, the official charity of the Northern Trust Open.

PARKING: By local ordinance, parking on the streets around The Riviera Country Club is prohibited. Cars parked in prohibited areas will be cited and towed. All general parking is located at the VA Hospital in West Los Angeles. Parking at the VA Hospital, including shuttle service to and from The Riviera Country Club, is only $5 per car. Click here for directions and additional parking information. 

2015 Northern Trust Open TICKETS Fore CHARITY Ticket Types

2015 NTO TICKETS Fore CHARITY
TICKET OPTIONS
PRICE VALID DATES
 
Thursday Grounds  $28 Thursday, February 19, 2015
Friday Grounds  $38 Friday, February 20, 2015
Saturday Grounds  $48 Saturday, February 21, 2015
Sunday Grounds  $38 Sunday, February 22, 2015
WEEKLY GROUNDS $98 Wednesday, February 18 to Sunday, February 22, 2015
WEEKLY CLUBHOUSE  $218 Wednesday, February 18 to Sunday, February 22, 2015

- Youth 18 and under are admitted FREE with ticketed adult

- Active, retired and reserve military personnel, together with their dependents, are admitted FREE