NTO TFC 2015 - HEADER
Northern Trust Open City of Hope Tickets Fore Charity Home Buy Tickets Event Info Charity Registration About Tickets Fore Charity City of Hope Contact
Bookmark and Share

Charity Registration

The TICKETS Fore CHARITY™ program is open to all registered 501(c)(3) public charities and is designed to raise money for local charities. The Northern Trust Open gives nonprofit organizations the opportunity to promote the purchase of tournament tickets to directly benefit their charity.

When tickets are purchased to the Northern Trust Open through TICKETS Fore CHARITY, 100 percent of the net ticket proceeds will go to a local charity. The selected charity will keep 80 percent of the net proceeds and the remaining 20 percent of the net proceeds goes to City of Hope, the official charity of the Northern Trust Open.

2015 Northern Trust Open TICKETS Fore CHARITY 

Non-profit organizations interested in participating in the 2015 Northern Trust Open TICKETS Fore CHARITY program, can register your organization and upload a copy of your 501c3 IRS Determination letter here. 

View the TICKETS Fore CHARITY Fact Sheet for more information.

Additional TICKETS Fore CHARITY programs

If you're interested in participating in the TICKETS Fore CHARITY program at other PGA TOUR events, visit www.buytfc.com or contact Kristi Lee Fowlks at KristiLeeFowlks@pgatourhq.com or (310) 573-5810.

Register Your Charity
View Other TFC Events

For questions, please contact Kristi Lee Fowlks at KristiLeeFowlks@pgatourhq.com or (310) 573-5810.