Increase your impact by fundraising for Yoga for Hope! Your fundraising goes directly to City of Hope and is one hundred percent tax-deductible.
Fundraising Tips and Tools
When you register as a participant for Yoga for Hope, you are automatically setup with a personal fundraising page which you can customize and use to inform your friends and family that you are supporting City of Hope. Here is a list of fundraising best practices to get you started:
- Log In to the Participant Center. Customize your page with pictures and a personal message about why Yoga for Hope is important to you.
- Create a team to fund raise with your friends, family and fellow yogis!
- Cast a wide net and involve everyone you know from all different areas of your life (work, family, clubs, volunteer groups, etc.)
- Create your own email campaign and ask people who are close to you to share with their friends on your behalf.
- Use social media to help spread the word. Facebook and Twitter are great for reaching many people at once!
- Ask your employer about "matching gifts." Many employers offer to match the charitable gifts of their employees. Ask everyone who donations to you if his or her company has this type of program, as it is a great way to double the money you raise.
For event information, please contact at or .