Utilize these resources to be a successful hiker and give your fundraising a boost!
Log in to your Participant Center – Customize your fundraising page, send emails to friends and family for support and track your fundraising progress.
Registration Form – Click to download and print. Complete and return today.
- If a donor wishes to mail in their donation, they can use this form to do so.
Fundraising Tips and Tools
- JUST ASK! Ask friends, co-workers and family to support you in the fight against cancer.
- THE SOONER THE BETTER! Once you begin asking for donations, you will see that it accelerates because others will be inspiredby your fundraising efforts.
- TRY IT ALL! Write letters, send emails, post on Facebook. Be creative and turn your hobbies into fundraising opportunities with bake sales, crafts, dinner parties, etc.
- MAKE IT PERSONAL! Tell why you are participating in Fireflies West. How have you been touched by cancer — a friend, afamily member or yourself? Share your personal story with passion and commitment.
- UTILIZE THE PARTICIPANT CENTER! which has templates for emails to help fundraise, request support and thank your supporters!
- SOCIAL MEDIA! Use Facebook, Twitter and other social sites to tell others about Fireflies West!