Below are some resources to help spread the word and tools to help you reach your fundraising goal.
Utilize these resources to be a successful hiker and give your fundraising a boost!
Log in to your Participant Center – Customize your fundraising page, send emails to friends and family for support and track your fundraising progress.
Fundraising Tips and Tools
- Build a Team Step by Step (.pdf)
- Fundraising Tips - Raise $600 in 6 days (.pdf)
- The HOPE fundraising tool - Use this fun, easy and inspirational tool to reach your fundraising goal.
- Social Networking and Media - Use Facebook, Twitter and other social sites to tell others about Hike4Hope. (link to social media page containing info indicated on next page)
- Email Templates - Template emails to help get the word out, fundraise, request support and thank your supporters. These templates are also available in the Participant Center, from where you can send them directly.
Connect City of Hope on your favorite social networking and media sites. By doing so, you show your support for our lifesaving research, treatment and education among your friends, family and colleagues. It's easy and doesn't cost you a cent.
How to promote and support Hike4Hope on the social web:
- Update your status - Share the link to your participant fundraising page or http://www.hike4hope.com and ask your friends to join or support you.
- Share our Facebook event page, videos, photos and news with your friends, family and colleagues. [COMING SOON]
- Engage in discussions or start a dialogue with other Friends and Fans.
- Ask your friends to do the same!
Learn About Breast Cancer
Learn more about breast cancer so you can relay to others why we need their support.